At a time when it’s more important than ever to deliver products made in Australia, we are proud to say that Nautitech® is 100% Australian owned and all of products are manufactured in Australia.

As a business committed to minimising our environmental footprint, we make every effort to purchase raw materials and components from local providers, with many of our base materials sourced from NSW. In fact, 93.5% of our base materials and components come from Australian suppliers, with the remaining 6.5% consisting of specialised parts from Europe (4.5%), US (2.1%), China (0.2%) and New Zealand (0.2%).